- Year Established
- Number Of Employees
- 51 - 100 People
- Main Products
- Total Annual Sales Volume
- US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
Our bearing has the characteristics of low vibration, low noise, high rotation accuracy, small friction moment, fast running speed, excellent sealing, exquisite appearance, reasonable price and long service life.
Small Size 6201 Bearing High Quality Deep Groove Ball Bearing
The Characteristics of bearing steel material:
1. High hardness
2. Long life
3. Good wear resistance
4. Good dimensional stability
5. Good toughness against impact load
1. oil resistance
2. wear resistance
3.Good heat resistance
Deep groove ball bearings have the characteristics of low frictional resistance and high rotation speed.
It can be used on machine parts which could withstand radial load or combined load of radial and axial simultaneous action. Can also be used on machine parts which bearing axial load.
The deep groove ball bearings are widely used in gearboxes, instrumentation, motors, power tools, household appliances, internal combustion engines, transportation vehicles, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, construction machinery, roller pulley shoes, Yo-Yo and so on.
With the rapid development of industrial and mechanical automation, deep groove ball bearings are becoming more and more widely used.
Due to featues of simple structure, convenient use and widely appliction , deep groove ball bearings have won the favor of many manufacturers and consumers.
Packing Details :Tube Packing +CartonS+Pallets
Delivery Details : 3-30 days according to the quantity
1. Main functions and structures of the machine : for example, motor-spindle, conveying speed and torque.
2. Mounting position of bearing
3. The bearing need bear the size, direction, nature, and if need impact load or not.
4. Lubrication condition of bearing.
5. Environmental conditions around the bearing. Such as: corrosion, cleanliness, humidity, environmental temperature, heat dissipation, etc.
6. Working speed and temperature of the bearing.
1. Dimension space;
2. Bearing capacity, including size, direction and nature
3. Limit speed;
5. Tolerance grade;
6. Tuning performance
7. Installation and disassembly requirements;
8. Price and availability;
9. Supporting form.
1. Service life and reliability requirements;
2. Basic rated dynamic (static) load;
3. Bearing size;
4. Limit speed;
5. Allowable axial bearing capacity (for radial bearing).
6. Safety factor;
7. Size space.
1. Function and structure of the main machine: it belongs to precision machinery such as machine tools or common equipment
2. Accuracy of shaft and housing;
3. Friction torque
4. Rotation speed;
5. Vibration and noise;
6. Stiffness Clearance
1.Structure and material of shaft and shell;
3. Environmental temperature and working temperature of the bearing;
4. Working speed of bearing;
5. The load required by the bearing;
6. Allowable deviation of the ring.
1. Working speed of bearing;
2. Vibration and noise
3. The nature of the load: whether the impact load;
4. Lubricant and lubrication mode;
5. Guide mode of cage.
1. Working speed of bearing;
2. Bearing load and properties;
3. Lubrication mode;
4. Sealing method.
2. Installation and disassembly methods.
|Number Of Employees||51 - 100 People|
|Total Annual Sales Volume||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million|
|Average Lead Time||-|
|International Commercial Terms(Incoterms)||FOB,CFR,CIF|
|Terms of Payment||T/T,L/C,D/P D/A,MoneyGram,Credit Card,PayPal,Western Union,Cash,Escrow|
|Accepted Payment Currency||USD,EUR,JPY,CAD,AUD,HKD,GBP,CNY,CHF|
|Number of Foreign Trading Staff||51 - 100 People|
|No. of Production Lines||1-20 lines|